Red Jasper - The Blood of Mother Earth

Rich red color jasper. The blood of Mother Earth, according to Native Americans, who believed that it was linked to rebirth and when worn as an amulet, was stimulating health and empowering the body.

A common sacred stone of great physical and spiritual protection, was used in many ceremonies. Some Native American tribes, used it as an offering during rain-making rituals. Connected to earth, master of rain and wind, red jasper was a magical stone called in difficult situations as drought or other extreme weather conditions.

There is an old tradition in using jasper stone in dowsing. It was believed that it makes the holder more sensitive, helps him understand the secrets of Mother Earth and connect deeply with Earth Spirits.

Shamans and tribe chiefs wore talismans of red jasper to keep them strong, grounded and protected from disease.  Red Jasper, was a sacred stone, worn by spiritual people across the Earth. It is traceable to almost all ancient civilization and often associated with blood.

Also known as the blood of Mother Isis in Ancient Egypt. Isis is the Mother God in Ancient Egypt, her favorite stone, red jasper, was believed to bring fertility and delight.

Red color in Egypt was a symbol of life. Often men are depicted in red skin, indicating their vitality and power. In celebration, they were painted with red jasper paint and wear red jewelry, thought to ensure happy and long life.

Isis' protective blood was also necessary for the deceased, according to the ancient Egyptian Book of Dead. The red stone was curved in amulets named Tjet, which was worn in the neck of the mummies, in order to keep them safe and protected from any harm in their trip to afterlife.

Red jasper, with its amazing healing properties according to the ancients, is used nowadays to boost the immune system. Its healing power against blood disease is well known in the circles of gemstone healers. It is believed to purify and cleanse the blood, to benefit blood-rich organs and eliminate toxins of the body. It is said to be beneficial in treatment of blood disorders, such as infections, anemia and leukemia.

6 σχόλια:

  1. Very nice and good information about Jasper Gemstone. Very helpful for me in my document. Thanks for sharing.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
    GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
    We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers
    worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000
    spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.

    YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BINARY INVESTMENTS WITH LITTLE AS $500 AND GET $10,000 JUST IN SEVEN DAYS

    **WHAT WE OFFER**

    *1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
    *2)BANKS LOGINS*
    *3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
    *4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*
    *5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*
    *6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
    *7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
    *8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
    *9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
    *10)BANK HACKING*
    **email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
    **you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment *
    *+1(539) 888-2243*
    **BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AND FAKE HACKERS IMPERSONATING US BUT THEY ARE NOT
    FROM *
    *US CONTACT US ONLY VIA THIS CONTACT **
    *WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2021 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..*

    IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED
    🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍👍👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it, I have read about DR EDAGHONGHON the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! I used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! it's really like a dream but i am so happy! for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease,, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit. I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which I took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after going through his medication. you can reach him through his email: dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com or call whatsapp number:+2349056731866 he will help you out.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. There is a great herbal man called Dr voodoo who can cure Hepatitis B virus and other deadly diseases with the use of natural herbs to cure Hepatitis B virus problems. He is from Africa and he is a great doctor and he can also cure you as well if you are have the problem And other deadly disease and here is email address voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348140120719 HERPES CURE,CANCER CURE,HIV/AIDS CURE,HPV CURE

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I want to share this great testimony to the world on how Dr VOODOO cure me from HSV1&2 with his herbs, I was nervous when i first contact him about the cure for HSV but i decided to give him a try because i was desperate to get cured and be free from HSV. Dr VOODOO prepared the remedy and sent it to me through UPS,which I use just the way Dr VOODOO instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary to this cure and I went back to the hospital after 7 days of taking the herbs and I tested HSV1&2 Negative. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her HSV1&2 that Dr VOODOO took research before he could finally get the solution to it and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my friend from HPV. Dr VOODOO heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or call and WhatsApp him on +2348140120719. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Από το Blogger.